Moving to Brisbane: Places to Go
Moving to Brisbane I Love Moving would like to share our experience where one of our staffs visited Brisbane for vacation. If you are planning to move to Brisbane, you will enjoy the people, the weather, and new places that you will be visiting! Brisbane, Australia is known for it’s many great attractions and beautiful sight seeings:
- One popular attraction in Brisbane, is the South Bank Parklands. There are many things to do here; there are restaurants, cafes, a beach, a lagoon, beautiful walkways, and a perfect place for a picnic.
- Another great place to visit in Brisbane, is the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. This is one of the only zoos in Australia that allows you to actually touch and feed the animals. This would be great a great for children.
- Located in the middle of the city is Roma Street Parkland. Here there are many beautiful scenes and beautiful colorful gardens. It would be a perfect place to relax, fly kites, and enjoy a picnic.
- The Brisbane River is perfect if you are an outdoors person and enjoy water. It’s perfect for kayaking, paddling, and many other water activities. The Brisbane River also gives you a beautiful view of the city, and many other sights.
- If you enjoy history then Queenlands Museum might be a good place for you to visit. This is a museum of history and cultural heritage. They have tours you can take in this museum where you can walk through and enjoy all the sights of history.
- Another great place to go is the Yatala Drive-In Theater. This would be a great idea if you’re old fashioned and you are looking for a great place for a date night.